Beguiling Word on the Street ContestChris Butcher writes:
CONTEST: It’s a WORD ON THE STREET graphic novel prize pack!
The Word On The Street Literary Festival is coming up this weekend, and it will feature a full day of great comics and graphic novels programming! Now you can win a fabulous prize package of work by our WOTS authors, a smorgasbord of 10 great Canadian comics and graphic novels! The Prize Pack includes:
CTON's Super A-maze-ing Year of Crazy Comics, by Clayton Hamner (Owlkids)
Dinosaur Comics: Your Whole Family Is Made Out Of Meat, by Ryan North (Quack!)
Essex County (Collected Edition), by Jeff Lemire (Top Shelf)
Galaxion Vol.1: The Jump, by Tara Tallan (Helikon Comics)
I'm Crazy, by Adam Bourret (Self-published)
Mirror Mind, by Tory Woollcott (Self-Published)
Quarter-Life Crisis Vol. 1, by Evan Munday (Self-Published)
Sword Of My Mouth #1, by Jim Munroe and Shannon Gerrard (IDW )
Therefore, Repent!, by Jim Munroe & Salgood Sam (NMK/IDW)
The War at Ellsmere, by Faith Hicks (SLG Publishing)
Here's how you can win this great package of books!
1) Make sure you're subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list! Winners must be subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list to win. You can subscribe via the front-page of http://www.beguiling.com.
2) Send an e-mail with "TWOTS" and your name in the subject line, and your name, e-mail address, and phone number in the message body, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The address you send the e-mail from must be the same as the one subscribed to The Beguiling's Mailing list.
3) E-mails must be received by Thursday, September 24th 2009, at 12:00pm (Noon) EST.
4) Winners will be randomly drawn from all valid participating e-mails. Winners will be contacted by e-mail by 6pm on Thursday, September 24th 2009.
5) No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Limit 1 entry per household.
- Stumble It! - Leave a comment!| 0comments - - we honor OpenID -
Archive by Region
Alberta - British Columbia - Calgary - Gatineau - Halifax - Moncton - Montreal - New Brunswick - Newfoundland - Nova Scotia - Ontario - PEI - Quebec - Saskatchewan - Saskatoon - Toronto - Vancouver - Victoria - Winnipeg -
Archive by Month
August 2002 - September 2002 - October 2002 - November 2002 - December 2002 - January 2003 - February 2003 - March 2003 - April 2003 - May 2003 - June 2003 - July 2003 - August 2003 - September 2003 - October 2003 - November 2003 - December 2003 - January 2004 - February 2004 - March 2004 - April 2004 - May 2004 - June 2004 - July 2004 - August 2004 - September 2004 - October 2004 - November 2004 - December 2004 - January 2005 - February 2005 - March 2005 - April 2005 - May 2005 - June 2005 - July 2005 - August 2005 - September 2005 - October 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - February 2006 - March 2006 - April 2006 - May 2006 - June 2006 - July 2006 - August 2006 - September 2006 - October 2006 - November 2006 - December 2006 - January 2007 - February 2007 - March 2007 - April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - June 2009 - July 2009 - August 2009 - September 2009 - October 2009 - November 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010 - February 2010 - March 2010 -